Smart Dialing basically lets you find and dial a specific contact in a few very easy steps, by filtering out Contacts on your Device. Let’s say I want to call Brandon, what should I do? I start typing once the numbers of the letters that correspond to Brandon: 2 for B, 7 for R, 2 for B, just like T9. As I keep typing in the numbers, Smart Dialing keeps filtering out my Contacts one by one, as soon as I enter information just to let me with one Contact filtered at the end: the one that matches my criteria of "Bra" ("272").
- Search contact names using T9 keypad only.
- Search contact numbers.
- Type and dial any number even if it's not in your contacts.
- International support specially for Central Europe.
- Display contact information and photo (all numbers).
- Send SMS to any number for the contact.
- Special fix for Egyptian numbers (old format will be fixed automatically on dial).
- Choose number of displayed search results.
- Choose the default action (call / expand information).
- Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 8.1